37 PSR GUN RENTAL POLICY
37 PSR Gun Club offers it’s patrons the use of some of our firearms for training and/or daily use. However, there are certain requirements that are mandated to us by the ATF that we must follow, and of course we have our own policies for you to use our firearms on the range.
Gun Rental Policies:
- For handgun rentals you must be at least 21 years of age.
- For rifle and shotgun rentals you must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must present a valid identification card showing your age
- You must fill out our rental form
- You must use our ammunition bought in our pro-shop.
- You must remain on the property with our firearms
Our gun rentals include but are not limited to:
- SCAR lt. Rifle
- AR-15 Rifles
- Ak-47 Rifles
- .22 Rifles and Pistols
- Glock 19 Pistols
- .45 Pistols
- .40 cal Pistols
Price for NON-AUTO gun rental $20 per day, per gun. You are required to use our ammunition.
Price for AUTOMATIC gun rental is $50 per day, per gun. You are required to use our ammunition.
About Frankie McRae
Frankie McRae is the former head of the US Army Special Forces Advanced Reconnaissance Target Analysis and Exploitation Techniques Course (SFARTAETC) at Ft. Bragg N.C. He served in the 1st Special Forces Group (ABN) Okinawa Japan, in Cco 1st Bn. 1st SFG(A) (C-1-1) where he was an assault team leader for F team,Troop 1. He also served as a Troop SGM Troop 1 and Team SGT ODA-354 in B co 2nd Bn 3rd SFG(A) CIF in IRAQ as an Iraqi Counter-Terrorism Force (ICTF) Company SGM advisor and combat leader on many missions in Iraq and also attended the Israeli Counter-Terrorism Course as an exchange instructor.